DMIST maintains a few small local databases for information concerning its members and staff, and scientific activity. Links to the corresponding backoffice systems follow:
- Personal information: contacts (email, phone and web), academic titles and degrees, research interests, contract status...
- Final public exams for doctorate or agregação.
- Seminar, course or conference sessions and seminar series characteristics.
- Publications and preprints (currently only used by CAMGSD).
- News and events: main (archive), global, nearby (archive) and videos events bulletin boards.
- Images for the home page carousel.
- Main web page content not generated by a subsystem listed above is editable by clicking the pencil on the top right hand corner of the page, scrolling to the bottom of the page, clicking Edit text, and using the editor that becomes available.