Research, work, and student seminars to be held at DMIST during the next few weeks.
Agregações and doctorates
- 24/07/2019, 15:00, PhD
- Hillal Mohammed Hillal Elshehabey
Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Simulation of an Anaerobic Digester
- 04/07/2019, 13:00, Agregação
- Paulo Jorge Canas Rodrigues
Multivariate Statistics and Machine Learning
Recent advances in Singular Spectrum Analysis
- 08/05/2019, 14:30, Agregação
- Pedro Manuel Agostinho Resende
A Course in Category Theory
- 05/12/2018, 15:00, PhD
- Walter Priesnitz Filho
Privacy-Preserving Attribute Aggregation in eID Federations
- 04/12/2018, 14:30, PhD
- Anna Carolina Nametala Finamore do Couto
Academic Intelligence in Higher Education Institutions
Nearby news and events
- 22/07/2019 — 24/07/2019
- 1st WM2 - Women in Mathematics Meeting @ European Women in Mathematics
- 29/07/2019 — 02/08/2019
- 12th Isaac Congress @ Universidade de Aveiro
- 05/09/2019 — 07/09/2019
- Geometrias’19: Polyhedra and Beyond @ Department of Mathematics of the Faculty of Sciences of Porto’s University, Portugal
22/07/2019 — 26/07/2019
IWOTA 2019 intends to bring together mathematicians and engineers working in Functional Analysis, Operator Theory and their applications, namely mathematical physics, control theory and signal processing.
29/07/2019 — 31/07/2019
This joint conference aims to gather researchers working on Trefftz methods and in particular on the Method of Fundamental Solutions. This is the 9th conference on Trefftz methods and the 5th conference on the Method of Fundamental Solutions. The previous edition was held in the Technical University of Poznan, Poland.
Final public defenses for agregação or PhD either recent or upcoming.
Local mathematics related news and events from other organizations with possible interest for DMIST.
Global mathematics related news and events with possible interest for DMIST.