Research, work, and student seminars to be held at DMIST during the next few weeks.
- 24/07/2018, 16:30
- Martin Pinsonnault
Stability of Symplectomorphism Groups of Small Rational Surfaces
Agregações and doctorates
- 28/06/2018, 11:00, Agregação
- Ana Patrícia Carvalho Gonçalves
Universality from Microscopic Stochastic Dynamics
- 07/06/2018, 14:00, Agregação
- Daniel da Silva Graça
Introduction to the Theory of Computation
Computing with Continuos-Time Dynamical Systems
- 28/05/2018, 14:30, PhD
- Carlos Miguel Santos Oliveira
Stochastic optimization and decisions made under uncertainty
- 30/04/2018, 14:00, PhD
- Jaime Augusto Delgado Mancelos Silva
Mixed Hodge Structures of Character Varieties
- 24/04/2018, 14:30, PhD
- Rita Duarte Pimentel
Processes with jumps in finance
Nearby news and events
- 23/07/2018 — 27/07/2018
- 11th European Conference on Mathematical and Theoretical Biology @ Universidade de Lisboa (CMAF-CIO)
- 26/09/2018 — 05/10/2018
- CATS5 @ Museu Nacional de História Natural e da Ciência
- 10/10/2018 — 12/10/2018
- Topics in Nonlinear Analysis: Calculus of Variations and PDEs @ Faculdade de Ciências, Universidade de Lisboa
- 12/10/2018 — 14/10/2018
- 7th Iberian Mathematical Meeting @ Sociedade Portuguesa de Matemática & Real Sociedad Matemática Española
23/07/2018 — 27/07/2018
This meeting, whose scope will comprise Analysis and applications, aims to promote integration of researchers of both IST and IME (and other institutions), with the presentation of research works and plenary lectures of the participants.
This edition will honor Paulo Cordaro, on the occasion of his 65th birthday.
22/07/2019 — 26/07/2019
IWOTA 2019 intends to bring together mathematicians and engineers working in Functional Analysis, Operator Theory and their applications, namely mathematical physics, control theory and signal processing.
Final public defenses for agregação or PhD either recent or upcoming.
Local mathematics related news and events from other organizations with possible interest for DMIST.
Global mathematics related news and events with possible interest for DMIST.