Research, work, and student seminars to be held at DMIST during the next few weeks.
- 26/03/2019, 15:00
- Ofer Busani
Transversal fluctuations in last passage percolation
- 01/04/2019, 11:00
- João Xavier
Distributed Learning Algorithms for Big Data
- 01/04/2019, 15:00
- Davide Masoero
Meromorphic opers and the Bethe Ansatz
- 02/04/2019, 15:00
- Clement Erignoux
Hydrodynamics for a non-ergodic facilitated exclusion process
- 11/04/2019, 15:00
- Gleb Smirnov
Symplectic triangle inequality
Agregações and doctorates
- 05/12/2018, 15:00, PhD
- Walter Priesnitz Filho
Privacy-Preserving Attribute Aggregation in eID Federations
- 04/12/2018, 14:30, PhD
- Anna Carolina Nametala Finamore do Couto
Academic Intelligence in Higher Education Institutions
- 13/11/2018, 14:30, PhD
- Guilherme Henrique Caçador Ramos
Improving Information Security in Ranking Recomender and Control Systems
- 02/11/2018, 14:30, PhD
- Pedro Fontoura Correia de Oliveira
Cosmic No-Hair for Spherically Symmetric Black Hole Spacetimes
- 11/09/2018, 14:30, PhD
- Filipe Manuel Rodrigues Casal
Combining Satisfiability Procedures and Probabilistic Satisfiability
Nearby news and events
- 11/04/2019 — 12/04/2019
- SYMCOMP 2019 — 4th International Conference on Numerical and Symbolic Computation Developments and Applications @ European Community on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences
- 24/06/2019 — 26/06/2019
- Global Portuguese Mathematicians @ Departamento de Matemática da Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade do Porto
- 08/07/2019 — 11/07/2019
- Second International Conference on Mathematical Applications 19 @ Universidade da Madeira
- 22/07/2019 — 24/07/2019
- 1st WM2 - Women in Mathematics Meeting @ European Women in Mathematics
- 29/07/2019 — 02/08/2019
- 12th Isaac Congress @ Universidade de Aveiro
06/03/2019 — 20/04/2019
The program Lisbon Mathematics PhD (LisMath, for short) aims at preparing high level researchers in the field of Mathematics by bundling the training and research expertise of two of the existing PhD programs in Mathematics at the Universidade de Lisboa, namely
- Doctoral Program in Mathematics at Instituto Superior Técnico (IST)
- Doctoral Program in Mathematics at Faculdade de Ciências (FCUL).
The next call for LisMath fellowships opens March 6 and closes April 20, 2019. Online applications only.
The CIM Colloquium is a Mathematical Sciences event taking place before the annual council of the CIM Associates. This year the lecture on A stochastic approach to (deterministic) Hydrodynamics will be given by Ana Bela Cruzeiro, from the University of Lisbon.
15/07/2019 — 17/07/2019
22/07/2019 — 26/07/2019
IWOTA 2019 intends to bring together mathematicians and engineers working in Functional Analysis, Operator Theory and their applications, namely mathematical physics, control theory and signal processing.
Final public defenses for agregação or PhD either recent or upcoming.
Local mathematics related news and events from other organizations with possible interest for DMIST.
Global mathematics related news and events with possible interest for DMIST.