Research, work, and student seminars to be held at DMIST during the next few weeks.
- 22/02/2019, 11:30
- Pedro Girão
Solutions of the wave equation bounded at the Big Bang
- 25/02/2019, 11:00
- Anna Couto
A Comprehensive Methodology to Analyse Topic Difficulties in Educational Programmes
- 25/02/2019, 14:00
- Johel Beltrán
Martingale problem and lumpability for Markov processes (IV)
- 26/02/2019, 15:00
- Bruno Oliveira
Big jet-bundles on resolution of orbifold surfaces of general type.
- 27/02/2019, 11:30
- Gonçalo Quinta & Rui André
Topological Links and Quantum Entanglement
Agregações and doctorates
- 05/12/2018, 15:00, PhD
- Walter Priesnitz Filho
Privacy-Preserving Attribute Aggregation in eID Federations
- 04/12/2018, 14:30, PhD
- Anna Carolina Nametala Finamore do Couto
Academic Intelligence in Higher Education Institutions
- 13/11/2018, 14:30, PhD
- Guilherme Henrique Caçador Ramos
Improving Information Security in Ranking Recomender and Control Systems
- 02/11/2018, 14:30, PhD
- Pedro Fontoura Correia de Oliveira
Cosmic No-Hair for Spherically Symmetric Black Hole Spacetimes
- 11/09/2018, 14:30, PhD
- Filipe Manuel Rodrigues Casal
Combining Satisfiability Procedures and Probabilistic Satisfiability
Nearby news and events
- 11/04/2019 — 12/04/2019
- SYMCOMP 2019 — 4th International Conference on Numerical and Symbolic Computation Developments and Applications @ European Community on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences
- 08/07/2019 — 11/07/2019
- Second International Conference on Mathematical Applications 19 @ Universidade da Madeira
- 22/07/2019 — 24/07/2019
- 1st WM2 - Eomen in Mathematics Meeting @ European Women in Mathematics
- 29/07/2019 — 02/08/2019
- 12th Isaac Congress @ Universidade de Aveiro
The Diagonal Workshop is a meeting of the fellows of the New Talents in Mathematics Programme sponsored by Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian.
15/07/2019 — 17/07/2019
22/07/2019 — 26/07/2019
IWOTA 2019 intends to bring together mathematicians and engineers working in Functional Analysis, Operator Theory and their applications, namely mathematical physics, control theory and signal processing.
Final public defenses for agregação or PhD either recent or upcoming.
Local mathematics related news and events from other organizations with possible interest for DMIST.
Global mathematics related news and events with possible interest for DMIST.